In Winston-Salem . Saw a B1 Bomber on a super close flyby . Great show 85 degrees w/ about 20,000 of my closest friends . More pics in Gallery Forum
![]()
In Winston-Salem . Saw a B1 Bomber on a super close flyby . Great show 85 degrees w/ about 20,000 of my closest friends . More pics in Gallery Forum
![]()
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Going tomorrow, can't wait. My wife has to work at the show and I know the show will be a special treat for my nine year old son.
We had fun but it was so hot and virtually no shade and super crowded . Today may be less crowded but who knows . No outside food or drinks allowed so they can gouge you 3 bucks for a bottle of water and 6 for a turkey leg . Between the Airshow and the Wake Forest game there were still too many people to go around . The Harrier was cool as was the B1 and the stunt flyers were going everywhere . I could fill a 30 gallon barf bag if I rode w/ those guys .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
I just got back from the air show. We had a wonderful time. Between the helicopter rides, the hot air balloon rides and the B1 bomber rides, the air show itself and all the venders, everyone could have found something that they could enjoy. My son loved the jet powered school bus racing a jet airplane, the tours of the many airplanes and the hotdogs. I didn't understand though why they had a new car show, an old car show, singers on the side stage and the nascar show cars there. But I guess they were trying to have something for everyone.
Bookmarks